Sunday, December 28, 2008

Holidays are here

It certainly seems that it's been awhile since I've posted here... I still need to get better about that. Well, the holiday season is in full swing here, but there's no snow in the city -- we had some decent white layering earlier in December, but it's all but gone now. The temperature unfortunately hasn't risen to match though.

This year marks my first year having Christmas without family. Instead, my lovely friends brought me to their house for a traditional Polish style Christmas Eve, where they apparently stuff you full of 12 dishes of food, and finish you off with wine. The horror :-). It was a lovely evening indeed.

In any case, I'll leave you with a random photo since the last time:

Relections in a Bowl

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home