Sunday, July 06, 2008

A visit to Rome

Last weekend I took a short jaunt down to Rome, Italy for a four day holiday. It was my first time to ever visit Italy, so I wasn't entirely sure what to expect -- my only Italian contacts were of course expats.

What I did discover however is that there are more tourists in Rome than Italians, so I still don't know what to expect in Italy. That aside, I did enjoy seeing the many beautiful sites of Rome and the Vatican.

Fontana di Trevi
Rome, Italy
Maderno's facade
Vatican

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 7/15/2008 5:02 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

well if you're ever coming back I suggest to check out vacation rentals in rome to find an accommodation in an area of Rome with less tourists...and with a free internet connection!!
ciao

 

Post a Comment

<< Home