Sunday, April 22, 2007

Hailing from Dublin

Well, I've been in Dublin, Ireland for a few months now which means I did finally manage to work through the bureaucracy. Hurray for that! Google has put me up in a wonderful 1-bedroom apartment in the middle of Sandymount; I've taken a few pictures of the place and put them up here.

I haven't done nearly as much traveling as I would have liked to just yet, but I'll make up for it I'm sure. I have however managed to make my way to Davos and Zurich in Switzerland as well as Amsterdam in the Netherlands. I must strongly recommend a trip to Amsterdam for everyone... that city is an absolute blast, and is the true Disneyland for adults.

I'm hoping to plan my next trip for sometime in mid-May, with my sights set on Rome, Italy.
From AmsterdamFrom Switzerland

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home