Thursday, February 23, 2006

Ramblings of an old man

Well, I've now been at Google for just under 8 weeks. I still feel that I need training wheels, but I'm definitely getting more comfortable with how they handle things and where I fit into the picture. I went up to Mountain View again on Thursday and Friday to meet with colleagues and gain some insight into my next two projects -- it went almost flawlessly, and I do so love the Mountain View area.

On the other side of things, I'm still overworking myself in school. 7 classes is pretty difficult to keep track of, especially when combined with a near full-time job at a fast paced company. I think I'm managing pretty well, though.

Oh, and I suppose I am also officially a year older now. Does that make me wiser? Probably not. Funnier? Nope. Smarter? Yeah, right. Oh, well. Maybe next year (fat chance).

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home